"Your Vision Can Be Your Future"
Established in 1979, Future Management Systems (FMS) has more than thirty years experience working with over 700 organizations including 300 school systems. We work with public and private educational systems, non-profit organizations, government agencies and corporations in the areas of leadership development, strategic planning, high-performance team building, conflict resolution, executive coaching, executive searches, CEO/Executive Leadership Groups, and board development.
New Book by Lyle Kirtman and Michael Fullan
Key Competencies for Whole-System Change
Develop a creative, productive school culture. Based on their decades-long work in leadership, the authors offer seven core leadership competencies for systemic change in schools, districts, and state education systems. Discover targeted strategies to move past failed initiatives and overcome initiative overload, explore how to cultivate effective work practices, and gain the know-how to create enjoyable, innovative learning environments.
- Discover why it’s a good time to be an educational leader.
- Examine how leaders outside of education share common practices that have brought them success and how this can inform educators’ leadership practices.
- Study stories of district and school leaders who have broken out of confusing patterns of incessant initiatives.
- Consider the four wrong policy drivers and the four right policy drivers.
- Learn how to develop two-way partnerships with colleagues in order to cultivate a support network.
Recent and Upcoming Presentations
Mass Reading Association (MA) - Keynote -July 27, 2015
Los Gatos Saratoga Joint High School District (CA) - Workshop - July 30, 2015
Napa Valley Unified School District (CA) - Keynote - August 4, 2015
Millbury School District (MA) - Workshop - August 11, 2015
New Canaan School District (CT) - Workshop - August 12, 2015
Manchester Public Schools (CT) - Workshop - August 13, 2015
Coventry Public Schools (CT) - Workshop - August 14, 2015
Wethersfield Public Schools (CT) - Workshop - August 17 & 18, 2015
Peabody Public Schools (MA) - Workshop - August 20, 2015
Manchester Public Schools (CT) - Workshops - September 2 - 4, 2015
Gravestar - Workshop - September 15, 2015