FMS is a recognized and experienced provider of customized search services that help organizations successfully recruit, assess, select, and retain top level leaders. FMS operates on the
belief that our search services are not just about matching an individual with the current and future organizational demands of a key leadership position. Our innovative services also focus on
minimizing organizational risk and maximizing all of the opportunities that a change in leadership can offer.
We integrate into all our search assignments effective ways to better:
- Identify and address any legacy issues that might affect the future success of the incoming leader;
- Ensure that the organization’s governance has a clear and effective consensus on overall direction and key initial priorities for the leader, and a better understanding of its own role and prospective contributions toward the achievement of the search objectives; and
- Plan for a successful assimilation for the new leader to assure rapid progress and success going forward by use of individual assessments and inventories for final candidates.
FMS treats all of its search engagements as stand-alone assignments to be dispatched expediently and efficiently. We use a consultative approach that fosters long-term relationships with the goal of helping organizations not only to secure the best candidate for the current leadership opportunity, but also to build a stronger, high-performance leadership team over time, and achieve superior mission results.
Yarmouth, ME Public School Superintendent:
Superintendent of Schools
Acton-Boxborough Regional School District
Acton & Boxborough, Massachusetts
The newly expanded Acton-Boxborough Regional School District seeks a Superintendent of Schools to lead the District as it brings together the six
elementary schools in the Towns of Acton and Boxborough with the existing Regional Jr. High (grades 7 and 8) and High Schools (grades 9-12) to
form one District. The School Committee seeks a Superintendent of Schools who will build upon the District’s strong culture of achievement that is accentuated by high levels of student success. The communities of Acton and Boxborough have a long history of favorably supporting their schools, and there has been a history of stable superintendent leadership in the District.
The Acton-Boxborough Regional School District has consistently ranked among the top districts in the United States. In 2009, the High School was named a Blue Ribbon School by the United States
Department of Education, and in 2013 the entire District was one of only 14 districts in the country to be named a Green Ribbon School for its comprehensive sustainability efforts. In 2012, U.S. News
and World Report ranked the school #3 nationally among open enrollment high schools and #7 nationally overall for STEM education. The non-profit group Great Schools ranked Acton #2 among small cities
nationwide for its public education. Students in the District have achieved the highest
percentile rankings on statewide MCAS tests. The annual budget is $77 million dollars; enrollment is 5800 students.
The district seeks an innovative and dynamic leader who maintains a visible presence in the schools and communities. The candidate of choice will have past leadership experience as a Principal and/or as a district-wide school administrator, and will have a background of maintaining the highest levels of integrity and trust with the internal and external communities.
Applicants must hold or be eligible to hold a Massachusetts Superintendent license.
Salary: Negotiable; highly competitive for high performing school districts within the state/region.
Start date: July 1, 2014. Deadline for applications: December 3, 2013.
For additional information please refer to the following web site: www.absuptsearch.com
For information and application requirements, please contact:
Future Management Systems
900 Cummings Center, Suite 214-U
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915
- Swampscott Public Schools – High School Principal
- Belmont Public Schools – Superintendent
- Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District – Superintendent
- Lexington Public Schools – Superintendent
- Nantucket Public Schools – Principal
- Dover-Sherborn Public Schools – Superintendent
- Winchester Public Schools – Superintendent
- Walpole Public Schools – Superintendent
- Canton Public Schools – Superintendent
- Salem Public Schools – High School Principal
- Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District – Business Manager
- Greater Lawrence Educational Collaborative – Executive Director
- Danvers Public Schools – Superintendent
- Nashoba Regional School District – Superintendent
- North Shore Educational Collaborative – Executive Director
- New Bedford Public Schools – Superintendent
- Lincoln Public Schools - Superintendent
- Wellesley - Superintendent
- Barrington, RI - Superintendent
- Hillsboro-Deering - Superintendent
- Framingham - Superintendent
- Pittsfield - Superintendent
- East Hampton, CT - Superintendent
- Children’s Friend and Family Services, Salem – CEO
- Association of Jewish Family and Children Agencies – CEO
- Family and Children’s Services of Greater Lynn – CEO
- New Hampshire Business and Industry Association – CEO
- Dorchester Bay Economic Development Corporation - CEO